It’s every females dream to have the “Carrie Bradshaw” shoe closet, but unfortunately we all don’t have it yet!. Luckily you don’t have to break the bank to organize those shoes that you lived on Ramen Noodles for. (I may or may not be speaking from experience;) ) See below for my tips that I use on my clients when organizing their closets. Feel like organizing your shoes and need help? Tweet me @saucistyle your questions and don’t forget to show off what you did, post your pic to Instagram and tag @saucistyle to be featured! XO
1. Organize by Style- Pumps, Flats, Boots, etc. Go the extra mile and organize by color.
2. Front To Back- By having one shoe facing forward and the other backwards, you can see the style and heel height at glance.
3. Prioritize- Switching your shoes between summer and winter is a great way to save space. Store the shoes you are not currently using in clear boxes.
4. Display- Remember those shoes you/I starved for? Display them! Add shelving outside your closet to showcase those shoes worth showing off.
5. Take Care- Don’t forget to outfit your boots with boot shapers! Tip: Most boot shapers have a hook so yo can hang on a closet rod, another place to store boots is to hang them in your coat closet.
Bed Bath and Beyond $9.99 http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/women-39-s-boot-shapers/3167858