With summer coming to an end, the steamy hot weather of South Florida will be sticking around. Make sure you have my essentials for beating the heat and staying stylish and cool.
1. The sundress: This easy breezy number takes you from day to night, just switch it up with your shoes.
2. The Tank Dress: The only dress you need for traveling, I swear by it!
3. Sunnies: Make a statement with a new pair of sunglasses, it ads personal style to your outfit.
4. The Fedora: Not only is it on trend but it’s the best way to keep those South Florida rays off the face.
5. Printed Shorts: Step up your wardrobe and rock these shorts all the way through summer.